Neil R. Isler
Neil R. Isler is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of asbestos/silicosis with a particular emphasis in toxic tort law.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Isler served locally as an associate attorney.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne University, J.D. (2020); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Legal Research and Writing (twice) and Pretrial Civil Litigation; 2018 Excellence in Legal Writing Award; Unemployment Compensation Clinic
- Pennsylvania Western University – California, B.S.B.A. (2015), magna cum laude, Human Resources Management, minor in Psychology; Presidential Scholar; National Leadership Society; Dean’s List; men’s ice hockey