Shannan Noé Cerrone
Shannan Noé Cerrone is a shareholder with Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and concentrates her practice in the area of civil litigation, with an emphasis on toxic tort matters and school and municipal liability litigation. Ms. Cerrone has also engaged in the defense of clients in product liability, insurance, and employment law cases.
Ms. Cerrone serves clients facing mass tort claims throughout Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and in both state and federal court. As trial counsel, she is actively involved in all phases of this litigation on behalf of product manufacturers, suppliers, contracting companies, and premises owners.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Cerrone served as a law clerk for the Pennsylvania State Attorney General’s Office.
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars 2010–2018
- Successful grant of summary judgment on behalf of school district in a premises liability claim, as well as claims of negligent supervision and negligent instruction
- Representation of school district in arbitration for a slip and fall claim which resulted in a finding for the school district
- Successful grant of summary judgment on behalf of suppliers and manufacturers in strict product liability cases
- “Fundamentals of Family Law” (Co-Presenter), Pennsylvania CLE, 6/16/2011
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The West Virginia State Bar
- Neighborhood Legal Services Association (protection from abuse actions)
- Order Italian Sons and Daughters of America
- Pittsburgh Pro Bono Child Custody Guardian Project
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2005), Pittsburgh Journal of Technology Law & Policy
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S. (2002), summa cum laude, Psychology and Business