Sandrine Gibbons is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of medical malpractice defense and toxic tort law.
During law school, Ms. Gibbons served as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey. Prior to law school, she developed online courses and training software for the University of Pittsburgh Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Law, and Public and International Affairs.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association Soccer League
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2023); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Media Law; Pro Bono Excellence Award; Public Service Award
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (2020), Philosophy and Classics (double major); Robert S. Marshall First Prize in Writing for Honors Thesis in Classics; Departmental Honors; University Honors College Research Fellowship