Ann Michailenko Wilson
Ann Michailenko Wilson is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and concentrates her practice in the areas of health care litigation and general insurance defense litigation. She has represented healthcare providers in Western Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia, including nationally recognized hospitals, as well as physicians, personal care homes, and registered nurses.
Prior to becoming a lawyer and joining the firm, Ms. Wilson worked in budgeting and management information systems for an Ohio telephone company.
- “Pennsylvania’s Constitutional Mandate and the General Assembly’s Duty to Provide Public School Students with a ‘Thorough and Efficient’ Education” (Author), 4 Emerging Issues in State Constitutional Law 177, 1991
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas Family Division (pro bono court-appointed Guardian ad Litem)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (1991)
- Case Western Reserve University, B.S. (1984), magna cum laude, Management