Lawrenz Fares is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation and toxic tort law.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Fares served as an attorney with a local civil litigation law office. During law school, he was a legal writing teaching assistant for Professor Ben Bratman and a legal writing research assistant for the University of Pittsburgh School of Law’s Legal Analysis & Writing department.
Mr. Fares speaks fluent Romanian.
- “India: A Model for the Enforcement of Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights” (Author), University of Pittsburgh School of Law’s Journal of Law and Commerce, Vol. 37, No. 2 (2019)
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2019); Dean’s Scholarship; Journal of Law and Commerce (Supervising Editor); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Advanced PA Tort Practice, Insurance, Jurisprudence, and Law and Interpretation Seminar; William H. Eckert Prize; Editor for JURIST Legal News and Research Services (www.jurist.org)
- Allegheny College, B.A. (2016), Philosophy and Environmental Science (double major); Alden Scholar