Thomas D. Brasco, Jr.
Thomas D. Brasco, Jr. is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation, with a particular emphasis in medical malpractice.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Brasco practiced with a local firm in Erie. Before beginning his career in private practice, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Michael E. Dunlavey in the Court of Common Pleas of Erie County.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Red Cross – Northwestern Pennsylvania Chapter (Executive Board of Directors Chapter Chair 2016–present)
- Erie Philharmonic (Board of Governors 2014–present)
- Capital University Law School, J.D. (2009)
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. (2006), English Literature and Writing; Delta Phi National Fraternity