Daniel J. Michalec
Daniel J. Michalec is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of toxic tort law.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Michalec spent five years as a solo practitioner while finishing his 27-year career as an English teacher in the Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, public school system. He then practiced for three years with a firm in Medina before focusing the next 20-plus years of his legal career in toxic tort defense with firms in Cleveland.
- DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® since 2005
Admissions and Licenses
- Ohio Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- The University of Akron School of Law, J.D. (1989)
- The University of Akron School, M. S. (1980)
- Kent State University, B.S. (1968), cum laude, English