Chloe C. Zidian
Chloe C. Zidian is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of civil litigation with a particular emphasis on railroad litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Zidian practiced with a local firm in Pittsburgh. During law school, she served as a certified legal intern at the Duquesne Law Federal Litigation Clinic.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2016); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Civil Rights Litigation; Appellate Moot Court Board (Vice President); Shalom Moot Court Award; Louis L. Manderino Honor Society; Pro Bono Certificate of Recognition
- Walsh University, B.A. (2013), magna cum laude, Communications, minors in French and Marketing; Walsh University Silver Service Award; Dean’s List; Student Government; Pre-Law Club; Walsh University Women’s Soccer; Study Abroad, Rome, Italy