Rutgers University School of Law - Camden, J.D. (1996)
Rowan University, B.A. (1990)
Dorothy T. Daly
41 South Haddon Avenue, Suite 5
Dorothy T. Daly is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of workers’ compensation defense, workers’ compensation coverage litigation, and medical provider recovery. She also has experience in FELA defense, insurance defense, and personal injury litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Daly served as the chair of workers’ compensation with a local firm. She has worked in the legal and claims industries for the majority of her professional career, primarily as defense counsel. Before starting her occupation in law, Ms. Daly was a claims consultant working with several major companies to help manage their workers’ compensation challenges.
- Regular speaker at NJ ICLE’s “Hot Topics in Workers’ Compensation”
Admissions and Licenses:
- New Jersey Bar Admission
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law – Camden (1996), cum laude
- B.A., Rowan University (1990), magna cum laude, English and Liberal Arts