Residential and Commercial Real Estate Representation and Settlement Services
Emissary Settlements, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C., offers clients comprehensive real estate settlement and escrow services throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Dickie McCamey attorneys, licensed as title agents of the nation’s premier title insurance groups, provide clients of Emissary Settlements a single point of contact for real estate services and access to real estate experts, title agents and escrow officers, closing agents and legal counsel.
In connection with its title policy issuance for both lenders and owners, Emissary Settlements provides clients expert title examination and assistance/coordination with their title diligence efforts. Emissary Settlements’ experience underwriting unique title insurance coverage issues and handling settlement transactions has made it a trusted resource for its clients.
As part of its escrow services, Emissary Settlements serves as an independent party to the transaction, holding assets in escrow and disbursing them quickly and securely according to the terms of the agreement. The escrow services provided by Emissary Settlements includes a dedicated team of experienced professionals who will review agreements, claims and disbursements promptly and comprehensively and will customize our services to accommodate the needs of the parties.
Integrated closely with the Real Estate Group of Dickie McCamey, Emissary Settlements offers clients access to preeminent legal counsel for retention in all aspects of real estate transactional law and litigation, including:
- Commercial and residential acquisitions and dispositions
- Commercial and residential development
- Commercial and residential leasing for both landlord and tenant
- Commercial and residential loan documentation for both lender and borrower
- Creditors’ rights, judgment execution and mortgage foreclosure
- Curing title defects and removing clouds on title
- Homeowner and condominium association formation and representation
- Land use, planning and zoning
- Oil, mineral, coal and gas title examination and ownership certification
- Preparation of all legal instruments involving land transfer and use
- Property boundary disputes, including access and right-of-way issues
- Purchase agreement disputes
- Quieting title
- Real estate tax assessment
- Survey examination
For accuracy, efficiency and security in your real estate transactions, trust Emissary Settlements.
Contact any of the following Title Counsel for more information:
|Adam J. Warhola, Esq.
|James P. Killeen, Esq.
|J. David Ziegler, Esq.
or our Real Estate Closing Coordinator: