C. William Schildnecht
C. William Schildnecht is Of Counsel with Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of contracts and the licensing of intellectual property, as well as engineering and construction law. Mr. Schildnecht is a metallurgical engineer and has extensive experience in construction management.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Schildnecht worked as internal corporate counsel for companies in the engineering and construction industries. He is skilled in the preparation, negotiation, and administration of contracts. Mr. Schildnecht has a strong background in providing legal advice with respect to commercial, government, domestic, and international contracts. He has worked with the Department of Energy with respect to issues involving the remediation of radioactive waste. Mr. Schildnecht is experienced in drafting and negotiating intellectual property licenses. He is licensed to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and brings 30 years of corporate legal knowledge to Dickie McCamey.
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® since 2011
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (1973)
- Lafayette College, B.S. (1964), Metallurgical Engineering; Maroon Key Honor Society; member of Alpha Sigma Mu, a National Metallurgical Engineering Honor Society