W. Brian Rambin
W. Brian Rambin is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of Medicare compliance and workers’ compensation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Rambin worked for a firm focusing on Medicare Secondary Payer issues that arise in the resolution of workers’ compensation and general liability claims.
During his time at Pitt Law, Mr. Rambin served as a research assistant to Professor Douglas M. Branson, W. Edward Sell Chair in Business Law, and clerked for a Pittsburgh-based firm focusing on medical malpractice litigation.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals, Inc. (NAMSAP)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2012); recipient of the Pitt Law Community Service Award 2012; Phi Alpha Delta (Executive Board); Pitt Legal Income Sharing Foundation
- Arkansas State University, B.A. (2009), Political Science; recipient of the England Cup for achievement in undergraduate moot court; top political science graduate for achievement in public law