Tristan A. Dietrick
Tristan A. Dietrick is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation, with a particular emphasis in product liability law and toxic tort law.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Mr. Dietrick worked as a law clerk and summer associate at Dickie McCamey. During law school, he was a teaching assistant for Professor Judith A. Teeter in the Legal Analysis & Writing Department at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- “Biometric Monitoring Devices: Modern Solutions to Protecting Athletes’ Data Privacy” (Author), Journal of Technology Law & Policy, Univ. of Pgh. School of Law, Vol. 21, No. 1, 2021, pp. 61–71
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Neighborhood Legal Services (Protection From Abuse Project)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2021), cum laude; Dean’s Scholarship; Journal of Law and Commerce (Managing Editor); Moot Court (Executive Board Member)
- University of Pittsburgh , B.S. (2018), Psychology and English Writing (double major)