Tracy L. Myers-Dumm
Tracy L. Myers-Dumm is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and concentrates her practice in the areas of general liability, medical malpractice, and workers’ compensation. She is a Certified Specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Ms. Myers-Dumm served as an associate with a local firm in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Virginia Bar Admission
- Blair County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Workers’ Compensation Law Section)
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Capital University Law School, J.D. (1992)
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (1988), Political Science and French (double major)
- Certified Legal Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law