Ryan W. Brode
Ryan W. Brode is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of energy law, mineral law, and real estate, with a particular emphasis in oil and gas.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Brode practiced as a title attorney with a local exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of natural gas in the Appalachian Basin.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America since 2021: Real Estate Law
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2015)
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (2011), History and Political Science