Ryan M. Dempsey
Ryan M. Dempsey is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C., working out of the Detroit office. He concentrates his practice in the areas of automobile accident litigation, commercial litigation, construction law, insurance defense, product liability law, and sports law, with a particular emphasis in transportation law.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Dempsey practiced for 16 years at other local defense firms in Detroit, Michigan.
Outside of the office, Mr. Dempsey has been actively involved in the game of basketball throughout his life. This has included playing, officiating, and coaching at the high school level. He has also represented professional basketball players, previously serving as a FIBA and NBPA basketball agent.
- Michigan Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars 2011–2012 and 2018–2020
Admissions and Licenses
- Michigan Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D. (2005); Entertainment/Sports Law Association; Business Law Association
- Michigan State University, B.S. (2002), Interdisciplinary Studies