Robert A. Ranieri
Robert A. Ranieri is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of asbestos/silicosis, bankruptcy/workout, civil law, negligence, personal injury litigation, and premises liability, with a particular emphasis in toxic tort law.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Ranieri served as an Assistant District Attorney in Suffolk County, New York. Additionally, he practiced with local firms in Wilmington focusing on asbestos and civil law.
- Suffolk County District Attorney’s Sex Offender Guide (Author), 2005
- Suffolk County District Attorney’s Charging Guide (Author), 2004
Admissions and Licenses
- Delaware Bar Admission
- District of Columbia Bar Admission
- Maryland Bar Admission
- New York Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Claims and Litigation Management (CLM) Alliance
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D. (2003); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards®in Trial Practice and Justice
- University of Richmond, B.A. (1998), Accounting