Rhea A. Bagaria
Rhea A. Bagaria is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and a member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee. She concentrates her practice in the areas of civil litigation, workers’ compensation, employment law, administrative law, professional malpractice, and general liability.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Bagaria practiced as an associate in the state of Indiana. During law school, she served as a law clerk in Mumbai, India, and Beijing, China, as well as a judicial intern to the Honorable Jose M. Rodriguez of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida.
Ms. Bagaria reads, writes, and speaks fluent Hindi and Gujarati.
Admissions and Licenses
- Indiana Bar Admission
- North Carolina Bar Admission
- Charlotte Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D. (2020); Asian Pacific American Law Students Association (Vice President); Business & Law Society (Vice President); recipient of Judge Jose M. Rodriguez Scholarship
- Jindal Global Law School, B.A. & LL.B. (2018), Law (dual degree); Centre for Health Law, Ethics and Technology (Research Assistant)