Rebecca Good McBride
Rebecca Good McBride is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of appellate work, with a particular emphasis in medical malpractice.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. McBride specialized in appellate practice serving as an Assistant Public Defender and then as an Assistant District Attorney, both in Allegheny County.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2002); Pittsburgh Journal of Technology Law & Policy (Staff Editor 2001–2002, Staff 2000–2001); 2001 Murray S. Love Moot Court Competition semi-finalist; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Mellon Legal Analysis & Writing
- Wells College, B.A. (1999), Public Affairs: Ethics, Politics & Social Policy, minor in English; 1999 Presidential Leadership Award; Handsard Scholar – London School of Economics