Rebecca G. Murray
Rebecca G. Murray is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of energy and utilities law and real estate, with a particular emphasis in oil and gas.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Murray worked as an energy industry attorney focusing on natural gas and oil development matters. She also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge Jill Rangos of the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas – Criminal Division and clerked for the Pennsylvania Public Utilities Commission. Ms. Murray is experienced in public utilities law, civil litigation, and real estate matters, and received her LL.M. degree in global energy, international arbitration and environmental law from The University of Texas School of Law.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Citizens’ Climate Lobby
- League of Women Voters of Pennsylvania
- LL.M., The University of Texas School of Law (2014); Global Energy, International Arbitration & Environmental Law Program; Honors Society; LL.M. Student-Faculty Committee
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law (2013); Journal of Environmental and Public Health Law (Articles Editor); 2012 Murray S. Love Moot Court Competition
- B.A., University of Pittsburgh (2010), Political Science; American Politics Certificate; University Mock Trial; G-20 Summit Volunteer Coordinator