Raymond A. Swan
Raymond A. Swan is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation, with particular emphases in insurance defense litigation, tort defense, and automobile accident litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Swan served as a managing trial attorney for an international insurance carrier and was also the national in-house coordinating counsel for the carrier’s large property subrogation program. He is also a licensed all-line adjuster (Texas) having investigated and adjusted commercial claims.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Education and Specialized Training
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (1984)
- Bowdoin College, B.A. (1980), History; Departmental High Honors
- NASP Certified Subrogation Recovery Professional
- Licensed Adjuster – All Lines DHS Texas