Nicholas A. Tselepis
Nicholas A. Tselepis is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of automobile accident litigation, criminal defense, insurance company law, risk/claims management, and transportation law, with a particular emphasis in insurance coverage litigation.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Mr. Tselepis practiced as a trial attorney for a boutique firm in Bessemer, Michigan. He also was as a trucking specialist with a large regional defense firm and a litigated claims adjuster for one of the Nation’s largest commercial lines insurers. While in law school, he served as a research assistant to Professor Michael D. Green at Wake Forest University School of Law. Additionally, Mr. Tselepis interned at the office of the Federal Public Defender in Greensboro, North Carolina, and at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Admissions and Licenses
- Michigan Bar Admission
- Lac Vieux Desert Tribal Court, Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians
- Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D. (2015), cum laude; Order of the Coif; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Civil Procedure I, Torts, Property, and Banking Law; Wake Forest Law Review (Editorial Staff); Office of Admissions (Student Ambassador)
- University of Michigan, B.A. (2010), with high honors, Medieval and Early Modern Studies; Chi Phi Fraternity (Treasurer 2009); Summer Study Abroad, St. Peter’s College, Oxford