Nicholas A. Tselepis
Nicholas A. Tselepis is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of automobile accident litigation, church law, criminal defense, education law, insurance company law, risk/claims management, and transportation law, with a particular emphasis in insurance coverage litigation.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Mr. Tselepis practiced as a trial attorney for a boutique firm in Bessemer, Michigan. He also was a trucking specialist with a large regional defense firm and a litigated claims adjuster for one of the Nation’s largest commercial lines insurers. While in law school, he served as a research assistant to Professor Michael D. Green at Wake Forest University School of Law. Additionally, Mr. Tselepis interned at the office of the Federal Public Defender in Greensboro, North Carolina, and at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Admissions and Licenses
- Michigan Bar Admission
- Wisconsin Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- MCCE High School Mock Trial (Presiding Judge 2015–2022)
- MCCE National High School Mock Trial Championship (Presiding Judge 2022)
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
- National Trial Advocacy Competition (2022 Presiding Judge of Final Round)
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D. (2015), cum laude; Order of the Coif; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Civil Procedure I, Torts, Property, and Banking Law; Wake Forest Law Review (Editorial Staff); Office of Admissions (Student Ambassador)
- University of Michigan, B.A. (2010), with high honors, Medieval and Early Modern Studies; Chi Phi Fraternity (Treasurer 2009); Summer Study Abroad, St. Peter’s College, Oxford