Nakib A. Kabir
Nakib A. Kabir is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and concentrates his practice in the area of toxic tort law.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Mr. Kabir was a summer associate at Dickie McCamey. While in law school, he served as a teaching assistant to Professor Robert Kravetz as well as a judicial intern to the Honorable J. Nicholas Ranjan of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court – Hay-Sell Pittsburgh Chapter
- Neighborhood Legal Services (Protection From Abuse Project)
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2022), cum laude; Duquesne Law Review (Executive Articles Editor); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Criminal Procedure: The Police Function; recipient of Trial Skills Diversity Scholarship; Duquesne Law Trial Advocacy Program (AAJ STAC National Quarterfinalist; Regional Champion)
- State University of New York – Fredonia, B.A. (2019), Political Science, minor in Communications; Mock Trial