Michael T. Gioia
Michael T. Gioia is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of insurance defense, medical malpractice, and workers’ compensation, with a particular emphasis in toxic tort law.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gioia was in private practice in Buffalo. During law school, he served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Mark L. Pietrykowski of the Ohio Sixth District Court of Appeals.
Admissions and Licenses
- New York Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, J.D. (2016), cum laude; Moot Court – Jessup International Law Team; Order of Barristers
- Alfred University College of Liberal Arts & Sciences, B.A. (2012), cum laude, History