Megan J. Block
Megan J. Block is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and a member of the firm’s Medical Malpractice Defense Group. She concentrates her practice in the area of health care law with a particular emphasis in medical malpractice defense litigation.
Prior to joining Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C., Ms. Block served as a judicial law clerk with the Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas of Somerset County.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2012), cum laude; Machen Endowed Scholarship; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Land Use Planning
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S. (2008), magna cum laude, Psychology and Political Science; Phi Beta Kappa