Megan H. Kleinman
Megan H. Kleinman is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of insurance defense and employment litigation and consultation. Ms. Kleinman’s work on behalf of insurers includes bad faith and insurance coverage litigation and analysis. In the employment law arena, she has extensive experience representing and advising public and private-sector clients in all aspects of employment and labor relations matters, including complex employment and workers’ compensation litigation, day-to-day human resources consultation and compliance, and policy development, implementation, and interpretation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Kleinman practiced with a local firm as well as the Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA). She also served as an Assistant Attorney General in both the Employment Law and Labor Relations Sections of the Ohio Attorney General, where she was appointed to the Special Litigation Group.
- Ohio Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars 2011–2012, 2014 and 2017–2018
Admissions and Licenses
- Ohio Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association (Labor and Employment Law Section 2012–2014)
- HandsOn Central Ohio (Board Member and Human Resources Committee Chair 2010–2016)
- Law and Leadership Institute (Mock Trial Program Volunteer 2015)
- Ohio Center for Law-Related Education (Mock Trial Program Volunteer 2006–2013)
- Capital Club Ladder Society Business Leadership Program (inaugural class graduate)
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D. (2004); Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Duke University Trinity College of Arts & Sciences, B.A. (2000), Public Policy Studies