Max T. Busatto
Max T. Busatto is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial transactions and litigation. His transactional experience has included drafting contracts, executive employment agreements, mergers and acquisitions, and preparing public stock offerings. He also has significant commercial and insurance defense litigation experience in the areas of commercial disputes, maritime law, personal injury, and toxic torts.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Busatto worked at a boutique firm in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. His work there included representing a Fortune 500 company in trials throughout the country.
Admissions and Licenses
- Georgia Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Tulane University, LL.M. (1996), Admiralty
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (1995)
- American University, B.A. (1992), Justice