Maureen K. Barber
Maureen K. Barber is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C.She concentrates her practice in the areas of civil litigation, personal injury litigation, and tort defense, with a particular emphasis in product liability law and catastrophic automobile accident litigation.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Ms. Barber served as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2013), cum laude; Order of the Coif; member of the University of Pittsburgh Journal of Technology Law & Policy; recipient of the Faculty Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship; Anchor, Senior Editor, and Editorial Board Member for JURIST Legal News and Research Services (www.jurist.org), and President of the JURIST Student Staff Association; member of the Intercollegiate Mock Trial Team; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Legal Analysis & Writing, Estates & Trusts, Pennsylvania Practice, and Federal Civil Litigation Skills
- Bowling Green State University, B.S. (2009), summa cum laude, Economics, minor in Spanish; Honors College; Collegiate Mock Trial; Honors Scholars; Presidential Scholarship