Matthew P. Hall
Matthew P. Hall is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and member of the Bethlehem healthcare team where he concentrates his practice in the area of medical malpractice defense. As a Lehigh Valley native, he takes great pride in defending physicians, nurses, and healthcare institutions in the Lehigh Valley and Greater Lehigh Valley area. He has successfully argued complex issues and cases on behalf of healthcare clients. Mr. Hall also devotes a significant portion of his practice to the defense of commercial and general liability matters including product liability, premises liability, and commercial and personal lines motor vehicle accident litigation.
Prior to practicing, Mr. Hall served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable J. Brian Johnson of the Lehigh Court of Common Pleas. He is an active participant in the Lehigh County and Northampton County Bar Associations and takes great pride in involving himself in the legal community and the community at large.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America since 2021: Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Northampton County Bar Association
- The University of Iowa College of Law, J.D. (2013); Moot Court – Appellate Advocacy
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S. (2009), magna cum laude, Finance