Marjorie F. Bagnato
Marjorie F. Bagnato is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Bagnato practiced with a local firm in Pittsburgh. While in law school, she served as a legal extern to the Honorable Donald R. Walko, Jr., of the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas Family Division.
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars 2017–2018
- “Compliance in a Post-GDPR World: The Global Trend of Stricter Data Privacy and How that is Impacting Companies” (Co-Presenter), Duquesne Law School, 1/12/2019
- “The United States Supreme Court Gives a Broad Interpretation to the Anti-Retaliation Provision of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 by Ruling that the Provision includes both Written and Oral Complaints, but Declined to Rule on whether the Provision Covers Internal Complaints made to Private Employers: Kasten v. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp.” (Author), Duquesne Business Law Journal, Vol. 14.1, Spring 2012
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2012), cum laude; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award®in Legal Research and Writing; Trial Advocacy Program (San Diego Defense Lawyers Mock Trial Competition); Duquesne Business Law Journal
- Wheeling Jesuit University, B.A. (2009), magna cum laude, Political and Economic Philosophy