MaRhonda S. Smith
MaRhonda S. Smith is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of automobile accident litigation, bodily injury litigation, employment law, insurance coverage litigation, and workers’ compensation, with a particular emphasis in civil litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Smith served as an associate attorney for a boutique firm in Charlotte, North Carolina. While in law school, she worked as a legal extern for Legal Aid of North Carolina–Charlotte, as well as legal extern/student-attorney for the Charlotte Housing Authority. Ms. Smith completed law school in only two years graduating with Pro Bono Honors, which is awarded to law students who have performed over 100 hours of pro bono work while in law school.
Admissions and Licenses
- South Carolina Bar Admission
- South Carolina Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Charlotte School of Law, J.D. (2015); Pro Bono Honors
- University of South Carolina, B.A. (2011), Political Science