Laura A. McGraw
Laura A. McGraw is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of product liability and railroad law. Ms. McGraw also regularly practices civil rights law, principally representing local governmental agencies, their officers, and employees in matters involving constitutional law claims.
Prior to graduating from law school, Ms. McGraw worked as a summer associate at Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C.
Ms. McGraw is a NITA (National Institute for Trial Advocacy) trained trial attorney.
- Dismissal of product liability lawsuits presenting allegations of successor liability
- “An Update on Strict Liability in State and Federal Court” (Co Presenter), Pennsylvania CLE, 3/14/2013
- “The Economic Loss Doctrine: A Recommendation for the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania” (Author), University of Pittsburgh Law Review, Vol. 72, No. 4, pp. 825–844
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2011); Law Review (Research Editor); Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity (Executive Board); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Criminal Law
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (2008), magna cum laude, History/Political Science; Phi Sigma Pi Honor Fraternity