Kelli J. Amador
Kelli J. Amador is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of transportation law and general liability litigation.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Ms. Amador served as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey. While in law school, she served as a research assistant to Professor Ruth Colker, Professor Gregory Caldeira, and Professor L. Camille Hebert.
Ms. Amador reads, writes, and speaks fluent Spanish and Russian. She excelled in advanced courses of both languages as well as engaged in study abroad programs. She also spent a semester of law school studying at Oxford University in Oxford, England.
- Columbus Bar Association Barrister Leadership Program, selected for Class of 2018
- “Sexual Assault on College Campuses: The Use of Feminist Arbitration Practice to Protect Survivors and Schools Under Title IX” (Author); Mayhew-Hite Report; Spring 2016
Admissions and Licenses
- Ohio Bar Admission
- Columbus Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D. (2016); recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Lawyer in the Community; Ohio State Journal of Dispute Resolution (Mayhew-Hite Editor and Staff Editor); Latino Law Student Association (President and Vice President); Student Bar Association; Women’s Law Society
- The University of Utah, B.A. (2013), magna cum laude, Honors Speech Communication; recipient of Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowship; Advanced Spanish Language Study Abroad, Gijón, Spain; Advanced Russian Language Study Abroad, Siberia, Russian Federation; Phi Beta Sigma Honor Society; National Golden Key Society