Katelin J. Montgomery
Katelin J. Montgomery is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of health care law, with a particular emphasis in medical malpractice.
Prior to joining the firm as a lawyer, Ms. Montgomery served as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey. While in law school, she served as a student law clerk to Judge Christine Donohue of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2016); recipient of the Distinguished Student Award and Lynette Norton Memorial Award; Duquesne Law Review; Order of Barristers; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Civil Procedure, Legal Research and Writing, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Advanced Pre-Trial Litigation
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (2011), Communication Rhetoric