Kara L. Hunter
Kara L. Hunter is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of food and beverage liability and toxic tort law.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Ms. Hunter practiced with a local firm in Pittsburgh. During law school, she served as a certified legal intern at the University of Pittsburgh’s Environmental Law Clinic.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2018), Energy and Environmental Law Area of Concentration; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Award® in Energy Law & Regulation
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (2015), Political Science; Sigma Alpha Lambda National Leadership and Honors Organization (Treasurer); Order of Omega Honor Society