Josalyn L. Allen
Josalyn L. Allen is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of appellate practice and insurance defense, with a particular emphasis in workers’ compensation. Additionally, Ms. Allen assists in mentoring new lawyers within her office.
During her law school career, she completed an externship with the Honorable John M. Tyson at the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
- Assists with teaching seminars regarding developments in North Carolina case law and claims investigation
- Writes seminar papers regarding North Carolina workers’ compensation law
Admissions and Licenses
- North Carolina Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Defense Research Institute
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- North Carolina Association of Self-Insurers
- North Carolina Bar Association
- YMCA of Greater Charlotte
- Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University, J.D. (2006); Campbell Law Observer (Assistant Editor and Writer); recipient of Book Award for Trial Advocacy and Negotiations; intramural moot court and client counseling competitions; Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity (Vice-Justice); Women in Law (Officer)
- North Carolina State University, B.S. (2000), magna cum laude, Business Management