John L. McIntyre
John L. McIntyre is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of automobile accident litigation, insurance coverage litigation, insurance defense, and negligence, with a particular emphasis in medical malpractice.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. McIntyre was a shareholder with the firm of McIntyre, Hartye & Sosnowski.
- DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
As a defense litigator primarily located in Central Pennsylvania for over forty years, Mr. McIntyre has obtained defense verdicts and summary judgment dismissals in a number of actions – a great many involving complex medical and legal issues.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Blair County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Alto-Reste Park Cemetery (Board of Directors)
- Saint Mary’s Immaculate Conception Roman Catholic Church (Finance Council)
- The Greg and Cathy Griffith Family Foundation (Vice President)
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (1978)
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. (1974), Government