Jessica L. Altobelli
Jessica L. Altobelli is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of insurance defense with a particular emphasis in Medicare compliance.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Altobelli practiced with a company in Pittsburgh. She served as a Medicare Set-Aside analyst focusing on workers’ compensation cases. While in school, she interned at the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) as well as local law offices.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Assemble Pittsburgh
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. (2016); recipient of Public Interest Law Association Fellowship; Civil Rights Clinic (Student Manager 2015–2016)
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. (2013), cum laude, Psychology