Frank J. Hartye
Frank J. Hartye is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. and concentrates his practice in the area of medical malpractice. He is both a litigator and solicitor and regularly defends his hospital clients in all levels of the State Courts as well as providing guidance and opinions on policies, patient confidentiality, and business arrangements such as the purchase of physician practices.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Hartye was a shareholder with the firm of McIntyre, Hartye & Sosnowski. Upon graduation from law school, he entered general practice and then served as the Blair County District Attorney which lends a unique perspective and knowledge to matters involving confidentiality and mandatory reporting. This has proven invaluable in those unfortunate cases involving allegations of molestation of patients.
- DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Mr. Hartye has successfully defended professionals in many areas of the medical arts such as emergency medicine, cardiology, pulmonology, family practice, surgery, neurosurgery, neurology, obstetrics, gynecology, and orthopedics.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Blair County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Gloria Gates Memorial Foundation
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D. (1977), cum laude; Law Review
- Villanova University, B.S. (1970), Business Administration