Ember K. Holmes
Ember K. Holmes is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of criminal defense, insurance coverage litigation, and medical malpractice, with a particular emphasis in insurance defense.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Holmes served as a law clerk at Dickie McCamey. Additionally, she worked as a law clerk in the legal department of a national corporation.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Alina’s Light, Inc. (Secretary)
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D. (2018), cum laude; Buffalo Law Review (Note & Comment Editor)
- Duquesne University, B.A. (2015), Political Science