Elizabeth K. Wiese
Elizabeth K. Wiese is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of asbestos/silicosis and workers’ compensation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Wiese practiced with a local firm in Pittsburgh. During law school, she served as a judicial intern in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania for Chief Judge Joy Flowers Conti and Magistrate Judge Lisa Pupo Lenihan.
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Western Pennsylvania
- Animal Friends (Volunteer)
- Saints John & Paul Parish (Volunteer)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2014); Certificate of Speciality in Civil Litigation; Murray S. Love Moot Court Competition; Pitt Law Women’s Association; University of Pittsburgh Elder Law Clinic; Pitt Legal Income Sharing Foundation; Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Virginia Tech, B.A. (2011); Political Science, minor in Spanish; Dean’s List; Environmental Law Society; Spanish Club; Study Abroad, Barcelona, Spain