Elizabeth B. Moss
Elizabeth B. Moss is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of energy law and mergers and acquisitions, with a particular emphasis in oil and gas.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Moss served as a contract land manager and general counsel for a local oil and gas company.
Admissions and Licenses
- Colorado Bar Admission
- New York Bar Admission
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Denver Association of Petroleum Landmen
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
Education and Specialized Training:
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D. (2003)
- Louisiana State University, B.G.S. (2000); General Studies
- Certified Professional Landman