Derrick C. Foard
Derrick C. Foard is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation, with a particular emphasis in workers’ compensation.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Mr. Foard practiced law with a Charlotte firm. While in law school, he worked as a student attorney at the Campbell Community Law Clinic.
Admissions and Licenses
- North Carolina Bar Admission
- South Carolina Bar Admission
- Cabarrus County Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar (Diversity & Inclusion Committee)
- Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University, J.D. (2018); Black Law Students Association (parliamentarian); recipient of North Carolina Advocates for Justice Award; Dean’s Excellence Scholarship; F. Leary Davis, Jr. Law Scholarship; Richard A. Lord Intramural Moot Court Competition
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, B.S. (2014), Economics, cum laude; Dean’s List (all semesters); Honors Program; Golden Key International Honor Society