Christine L. Line
Christine L. Line is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C., where she concentrates her practice in the areas of insurance defense litigation with emphasis in coverage issues and bad faith. Ms. Line has defended and advised clients relative to professional and occupational licensure matters relating to the Pennsylvania Department of State licensure boards. She is also a member of the firm’s Employment and Labor Law Group concentrating her practice in the areas of employment, labor law, and civil rights.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Line served as counsel to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Professional and Occupational Licensure Committee. She also served as a law clerk to The Honorable Justice Thomas G. Saylor of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Articles regarding Administrative Law (Pennsylvania Law Weekly and Pennsylvania Bar Association Administrative Law Journal)
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Harrisburg Symphony Society (Board Member)
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. (2004), Certificate in Constitutional and Administrative Law from Widener Law and Government Institute
- Dickinson College, B.A. (2001), English and History