Chloe A. Chipkin
Chloe A. Chipkin is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the area of workers’ compensation.
Prior to joining Dickie McCamey, Ms. Chipkin practiced with a regional firm focusing on Pennsylvania workers’ compensation law. While in law school, she served as a research assistant to Professor Natalie Pedersen at the Kline School of Law.
Admissions and Licenses
- New Jersey Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- American Inns of Court – Judge Alexander F. Barbieri Workers’ Compensation Chapter (Web Administrator)
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D. (2019), cum laude; Dean’s List; Merit Scholarship; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Legal Methods I and Employment Discrimination; Drexel Law Review (Associate Editor); Moot Court Board (President 2018–2019); Order of Barristers Recognition for Excellence in the Art of Courtroom Advocacy
- University of Delaware, B.A. (2016), Criminal Justice; Dean’s List; Phi Sigma Sigma Sorority; Study Abroad, Barcelona, Spain