Charles F. McElwee
Charles F. McElwee is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in workers’ compensation and employment and labor law.
Mr. McElwee counsels insurance carriers and self-insured entities on workers’ compensation and the development and implementation of risk management procedures. He has extensive experience in the trial of workers’ compensation matters and has successfully argued the same before the Appeal Board, Commonwealth Court, and Superior Court.
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- “Guidelines for Settling a Workers’ Compensation Case” (Presenter), MAEA Annual Labor & Employment Law Summit, 9/25/2014
- “Workers’ Compensation Overview” (Presenter), MAEA Annual Labor & Employment Law Summit, 9/19/2013
- “New Developments in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation” (Speaker), MAEA meeting, 1/8/2009
- Authors extensively on a variety of topics and issues involving the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Ancient Order of Hibernians – Msgr. Dennis J. Kane Div. 3
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Insurance Society of Philadelphia (former Faculty Member)
- Northeast Pennsylvania Manufacturers and Employers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Workers’ Compensation Law Section)
- Greater Hazleton Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Hazleton Historical Society and Museum
- Knights of Columbus (Third Degree)
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Scranton, B.A. with honors, Liberal Arts