Bridget L. Baranyai
Bridget L. Baranyai is a shareholder of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of toxic tort law, talcum powder litigation, and general liability.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Baranyai practiced with a local firm in Pittsburgh managing product liability and toxic tort cases. She also worked as a Deputy Judicial Clerk III for the Honorable Zoran Popovich of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania. While in law school, she served as a legal intern to the Honorable Mary Jane Bowes of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
- Allegheny County Bar Association ALLY Initiative Liaison 2022
- Allegheny County Bar Association Women’s Institute for Leadership in Law 2022
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America since 2021: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants
Admissions and Licenses
- North Carolina Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania State University – Smeal College of Business, M.B.A. (2010)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2005); School of Law Community Service Award; Semester Honors; Study Abroad, Florence, Italy
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. (2001), with honors, Administration of Justice and Political Science; Schreyer Honors Scholar; Dean’s List