Brian J. Durkin
Brian J. Durkin is a principal of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the area of workers’ compensation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Durkin served as a senior litigation attorney in the workers’ compensation department of an international insurance carrier.
Admissions and Licenses
- New Jersey Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Workers’ Compensation Law Section)
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Saint Joseph’s University Law Alumni Association
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. (1989); American Jurisprudence Awards in Constitutional Law and Pennsylvania Practice
- Saint Joseph’s University, B.S. (1984), Industrial Relations