BreiAnne Varner Redd
BreiAnne Varner Redd is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. She concentrates her practice in the areas of insurance litigation, including coverage issues and bad faith, agency/broker liability, personal injury, and product liability, with a particular emphasis in insurance defense litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Redd served three years as a law clerk to the Honorable Mark A. Karl, Chief Judge of the Second Judicial Circuit.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America since 2022: Insurance Law
Admissions and Licenses
- West Virginia Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- Marshall County Bar Association
- Ohio County Bar Association
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D. (2007)
- University of Tennessee – Knoxville, B.A. (2002), Sociology with Environment and Society concentration