Anthony D. Cox, Jr.
Anthony D. Cox, Jr. is an associate of Dickie, McCamey & Chilcote, P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, insurance bad faith litigation, professional liability, professional malpractice, and tort defense, with a particular emphasis in civil litigation and professional and occupational licensure defense.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Cox practiced as a litigation attorney at the Pennsylvania Department of State. While in law school, he served as a judicial intern with the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania as well as a student law clerk to President Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt of the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Minority Bar Committee Rising Stars Attorney Award (2018)
- How Conflict Within The House Impacts A Military Spouse: An Evaluation of Combat-Related Special Compensation As A Marital Asset (Author); Barry University School of Law Child and Family Law Journal; 3/15/2017
Admissions and Licenses
- Pennsylvania Bar Admission
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- American Inns of Court – James S. Bowman Chapter
- American Inns of Court – Honorable William W. Lipsitt Chapter
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Widener Law Commonwealth Alumni Association (Board Member)
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School, J.D. (2017); Widener Commonwealth Law Review; Moot Court Honor Society (President); Trial Advocacy Honor Society (Vice President); Black Law Students Association (President); 2017 Federal Bar Association Thurgood Marshall Memorial National Moot Competition; Moot Court Honor Society Outstanding Board Member Award; Distinguished Service Award; Merit Scholar; Best Appellate Brief: Legal Methods II; Best Oral Argument Award: 1L Oral Arguments; recipient of CALI Excellence for the Future Awards® in Legal Methods II and Family Law
- Old Dominion University, B.S. (2014), Political Science and Criminal Justice; Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.